What Will You Learn?
- Once you have completed the On-Line course of ‘’Writing for TV/FILM (screen media) and Production Techniques", you feel much confident and understand:
- · How to produce and make live and studio oriented
- television programs.
- · You will be able to produce, Package and VNR for different social media and main stream
- media channels
- · You will be well equipped with the secrets of pitching your TV shows and V-logs as a successful producer.
- · In fact you’ll become a multi-skilled, media broadcaster/Journalist who's fully experienced in:
- - Camera-operating.
- - Sound design (recording, editing and producing and directing and presenting programs.
- · Apart from above you will be able to understand the legality issues of broadcasting and ethical value of a broadcaster apply to the different format of TV programs and short films.
- · Most important aspect of TV Programming is, how to conduct an interview? You will definitely
- be lot better interviewer after going through our live sessions of INTERVIEWS' TYPES AND TECHNIQUES.
- · We provide you Job links of National and international Media market where you can apply confidently.
- · You will be able to handle professional cameras (Sony, JVC, Canon), audio equipment (Sennheiser,
- Sony, Mackie) vision mixing
- · You be will be able to write your own script for your television show/production.
About the instructor
Chapter-1 Difference between Radio, Television and online reporting and production
Lecture-1 Understanding: Radio, TV, Social media writing structure and regulatory difference