International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test is one of the most popular English tests that measure the English language proficiency of individuals where English is the native language. IELTS certificate is the internationally recognized document of proof to show the level of English proficiency. This certification can open up prospects, including immigration, study, work permit and many more job opportunities. An IELTS preparation course helps a person to prepare for the exam while building the English language skills.
IELTS test is mainly taken by students and professionals who intend to peruse for higher study, work permits and migrations to another country. This includes countries such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and USA. There are two versions of IELTS tests such as (i) academic IELTS and (ii) general IELTS. The academic IELTS test is for students who are seeking to study abroad. The general IELTS test is for people who are planning to migrate to other countries for permanent residency. NIST offers both programs and they are made up of four parts – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. For more information, please Click Here
. To enroll in this program, please Click Here
Why choose our IELTS program ?
- Experienced certified IELTS trainers.
- Learn the best tips and strategies for maximizing the outcome of IELTS, i.e. a high score.
- Learn at your own pace and in a small classroom.
- Each student gets individual feedback that will help them achieve the desired grade at IELTS.
- Provision of synchronous and asynchronous learning environments.
- Offering synchronous and synchronous classes.
- Online tutorials available at no extra cost.
- Provide an option for individual lessons (additional fees may be applicable for individual lessons).
- Preparation for a simulated test (i.e., mock test) and band score assessments can be included in the duration of the selected course at no additional cost.
- Customized learning plan, ie. adapt our program according to your needs, which will allow you to get more help for smaller precise areas, instead of working on the four modules of the IELTS.